EARMA Call for Professional Trainer of Trainers1
8 February 2017
EARMA represents the community of Research Managers and Administrators (RM&As) in Europe.
EARMA, in association with its sister professional associations, through its professional development programme promotes the continuous career enhancement, progression and professionalisation of its members. EARMA, has the mission of bringing the research administration and management profession to a European recognized standard.
As part of its improvement of services for its certification programme, EARMA is currently looking to improve the quality of the delivery of workshops to ensure effective training sessions. As part of this, we are inviting bids from Facilitation experts (Trainer of Trainers).
EARMA´s Overall Goals for securing the quality of the training are:
- Secure consistency across all workshops, webinars and other activities
- Secure consistency defined learning outcomes for the different modules
- Secure consistency between what is delivered and expected during the activities in the modules and how the students are assessed
- Improve mutual learning and understanding between organisers, different presenters as well as assessors.
- Improve the quality of learning techniques and secure active student involvement
- Report to EARMA´s Professional Development work group regarding progress and issues.
We require the successful bidder to demonstrate the ability to meet the challenge to train experienced trainers.
It is envisaged that the train the trainers workshop will be delivered in Brussels in May 2017 with the possibility that the workshop could be run again.
Each tender should specify the following:
- Description of Services to be delivered
- Price for the design of the framework for training the trainers.
- Price for the delivery and preparation of the train the trainers workshop
The content of the framework will be owned by EARMA.
Any previous experience of working for a membership association or similar organisation would be desirable.
The tender shall be sent to email@example.com by the 1st of March 2017 and you are welcome to contact Ragnar Lie, firstname.lastname@example.org Chair of the Professional Development work group for additional information.
For the EARMA Board
Call for Trainer of Trainers 2017.pdf
1 This call may be subject to change – if you want to be updated on the call-text send a mail to email@example.com